Friday, May 17

DADIM day 16

I know what you're thinking...she can not count. 

Sad fact, I can count. 

Other sad fact, I am aware I am missing several days. Again, I can count, but the word "several" sounds better than the actual number. Go with me on this one.

This weekend I have been in MO celebrating my cousin's college graduation. Lots of fun, lots of doing, lots of lots. 

I have worn skirts/dresses all those missing days. I have witnesses to testify. Just no pictures. Let's hope I can make up for it the remaining weeks of the month. So far it has been a success and being away has made the temptation to wear pants less because I only packed skirts/dresses! I have no other options. Score! 

This outfit brought to you today but the St. Louis Cardinals!
 Shirt: walmart
skirt(skort does that count?): JC Penny's 
flops: OBX
The cuz and I on top of Busch Stadium!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment