Thursday, May 2

DADIM Day 1 :Comfort Clothes

Blogger seems to hate me right now. Couldn't upload a single thing last night and these two alone took FOREVER!

Oh well, onto it!

You know that food that is titled comfort food? The dishes that make you feel comfortable and at home no matter what? It is different for everyone. Well, today's outfit was basically that, in clothes form. Comfort clothes. I began DADIM yesterday with no drive, no inspiration, and no time. The alarm went off late, the closet was a mess, the kids were crazy, yada, yada, yada.

However, when it comes down to it, I did manage to wear a dress, the first day, in May. AND, it wasn't terrible...well, too terrible.

Dress: OLD walmart
sweater: thrifted
tank: hand-me-down/over Target
shoes: OBX
Final decisions: Sweater stays. Tank stays. Shoes stay. Dress...pretty sure it needs to go. This thing has seen it's better days and let me tell you they were some time ago. I would love to repalace it before I toss it but that's not the point of this. If I happen to thrift one, great! If not, oh well.

DADIM Day 1 = success. mild but a success.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment