Monday, May 13

DADIM days 9, 10, and 11

Man, I thought I would get better at this...not happening! I keep missing my picture taking opportunities. Before I know it, it is 20 minutes past 10 o'clock and I'm ready for gym shorts and a tshirt, not a picture! 

Thankfully, this weekend was my sister's graduation and party so lots of picture taking times and luckily I did happen to make it in front of the shutter once or twice! 

THURSDAY

Dress: H&M
sweater: Old Navy
Belt: mom's closet
shoes: kohls

Final decisions: Dress stays, sweater stays, and belt stay...looking for some new brown flops!

FRIDAY

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Eddie Bauer
Scarf: kohls
shoes(unseen): kohls

 SATURDAY

dress: 5 below
sweater: OLD JCPenny's
necklace: charming charlie's
shoes(unseen): Burlington Coat Factory
Praying everyone has blessed week! Mine is fast and furious until I hop a plane west! Really hoping things get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment