Wednesday, August 7

Resolve

I have resolved that unless I just grab someone to take a picture, it's not gonna happen.
I have resolved that no matter how I "feel" I just need to take the picture.
I have resolved that even on the "off" days pictures need to happen.
I have resolved that even these cell grabbed fine prints will be the best for now.
I have resolved to let go of "perfect" and be dependable to finish a job.
I have resolved that that said "perfect" will not manage me, but I will manage it. 
I have resolved to wear "those" items in order to make this thing work!
Top: Target clearance rack ages ago!
Pants: Walmart clearance rack, again, ages ago!
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Shoes: Payless

Final: Everything stays! Great fit and I like the way they go with other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment