Thursday, May 2

DADIM Day 2 :chambray and pink

I have literally had a running argument with this dress all day long. Not sure if it sits well. The longer I wear it, the more I like it. However, I am not a fan of 2 things. Any guesses?
#1 = length! Length is a big one. I am finding it hard to like anything unless it touches or goes above my knee or down to my toes...I am trying people.
#2 = the buttons down the front make for a not so pleasant combination, ESPECIALLY with children!
However, I really like it. Really. 
Today was a long day folks! Sorry for my appearance being evidence of so!
Dress: OLD! I have NO idea where it came from! My mom passed it down a few weeks ago.
cardigan: old navy OLD!
Belt: land's end
shoes: kohls
 Final decisions: everything stays! I, for the most part, liked the way everything fit and not a thing has stains or is warped really!
Happy Thursday folks! Almost the weekend, I can taste it!

1 comment:

  1. The outfit looks great! Love how you combined it w/ the belt and cardigan. Good call to keep it all. :)

    ReplyDelete