Monday, May 6

DADIM days 3, 4, and 5

It's been a tough week. Not going to lie. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. I have been so incredibly thankful for the timing of my God in bringing along just the right people at just the right moment.

All that to say, getting pictures this weekend didn't happen. Well not entirely true. Getting good pictures of me this weekend didn't happen.

FRIDAY
Shirt: target
skirt: dollar general (believe it or not!)
shoes: burlington coat factory (yes they are more than great coats)

SATURDAY
I have people to sign for this, I wore this outfit on Saturday but no picture...

dress: walmart
sweater: walmart
leggins: charlotte russe
shoes: target

SUNDAY

...I got a cute dress from Goodwill and wore my leggins and boots...long day, draining day, no picture.

New week, pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment