Tuesday, April 30

DADIM

I haven't quite fallen off the face of the earth! It's a been a crazy few weeks! The birth of a new nephew, the move of my sister and her hubby, and my exciting news have paired up and kept me busy! 

I am super excited to share my plans for May! My real life and now blogging friend Natalie is one of the authors for A Dress a Day in May project. She posted on facebook earlier this week that May was coming up and posted the link to the blog! I remember it from last year and this year, I have decided to join! 

I love, love, love skirts but I default more often than not to pants and shorts because of ease with the kiddos and life! However, I am determined to make this work! So, follow along! Join me on some bloglovin', leave a comment, and definitely check out the DADIM blog! Check out the "official" rules here!

I already know of a few exceptions: Memorial day weekend annual camping trip with the church. Probably not going to be hiking all over the place in a skirt! =) That takes out at least 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment