Tuesday, April 9

A start :: scarves and skirts

It has taken me forever, but I am finally posting! I have worn cute outfits but haven't taken a SINGLE picture! Not that today is going to prove any better. My photographer was a 4 year old and more interested in playing with his giraffe than taking my picture! But let's begin! 



 shirt - GAP
skirt - H&M
scarf - walmart
shoes - Wings (OBX)

Final decisions: The skirt stays for now. I am not a fan of the way it fits...flaring at the hips = bad on this lady! It may be on permanent loan to my sister. Shirt is going! Sweat stains, thin as a tissue, and warped. I have another of MUCH better quality! Scarf and shoes, still in the clear! I'd say for the first outfit it turned out well!
Just for some added cuteness, here's my things 1, 2, and 3! This is what I was working around getting a picture of me.

Why do I try?!

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute!! So adorable! Your scarf is amazing! Love the way you styled it!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing these posts! I love seeing how people put outfits together. :)

    Also, I think of you often ever since Erin's told us about your courtship. I keep you in my prayers! Can't wait to see what the Lord will do with you!

    Kimber :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I appreciate the prayers, we both do! This is a new thing for the both of us and we are striving to glorify God in the way we do things!

    Thanks for the encouragement about the posts...! It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete