Monday, April 15

YOLOMondays :: peacocks and elephants!

Yesterday we headed to DC for a picnic for my mom's birthday! The spring weather has finally leveled out around here so it was time to pull out some newbies! Yes, this breaks every rule to this game, HOWEVER, in my defense: they were in the closet before I started...well, all but the jacket!
But, I had been looking for just this jacket for weeks now! I really needed it to pull together some looks! Works well don't ya think!?

I was super excited that this outfit costs a grand total of = $9

Yes, you read that right!


Dress - 5below (didn't know they had decent clothes? neither did I?!) $5
jacket - thrift store NYjeans $3
shoes - Waves (OBX) - $1 (end of the season)
necklace - sister's cloest
ring - Hobby Lobby

Since the outfit was complete sans jewelry I am saying it was $9! I was pretty stoked! 

Final Decisions : EVERYTHING stays! Not a thing went wrong or deserved the boot! 



stillbeingmolly

2 comments:

  1. I saw those dresses at 5 Below, but was too scared to buy any. It looks nice on you. Perhaps I'll snag a few the next time I'm in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was too! Nervous but figured I wasn't wasting too much money from the month's clothes budget and went ahead! I figured if it didn't work as a dress...then taking the top off would make a super fun circle scarf!

    ReplyDelete