Sunday, May 11

#dadim week 2

Monday Day 5
NEVER got dressed. In clothes that is. We worked all day long. I stayed like this...
Tuesday Day 6
Slightly more successful!
Dress: J Crew
Shoes: Bongo 
Wednesday Day 7
Work day...but this time, in a dress.
Dress: Walmart

Thursday Day 8
That day was our last big push to get the house ready outside. Again, no dress. 2 out of 11 isn't bad! 

Friday Day 9
Dress: Walmart (OLD)
Shrug: Eddie Bauer

Saturday Day 10
Ok, so again no dress. Painting and ladder climbing. Need I say more? I didn't think so. =) So we are up to 3 out of 11.
Sunday Day 11
Happy Mother's Day. Sundays guarantee I'll get dressed around here! I have to admit this is a favorite outfit!
Dress: Land's End
Cardigan: J Crew
Shoes: Target
Watch: Chraming Charlies
Necklace: my grandmother was throwing it away! Have no idea where it came from!

Happy Mother's Day! Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment