Monday, May 5

#dadim week 1

This week has been really fun! It started out crazy and I am determined to stick with it! Pretty successful so far. Really working hard to stick with it! It is a little difficult because of this move but I have been making it work. =)
 
Day 1: This was our last attic day so I had to stay somewhat casual to climb up there. 
Tshirt - St. Louis Cardinals
Jean skirt - Target

Day 2 -  Just a work/cleaning day so I was able to actually wear cute clothes...still grungy though! =)
Shirt - Hanes (sidenote: it is a men's tshirt...like the undershirt kind. BUT, this is my all time favorite shirt to wear when I am in the mood for a boyfriend tee. It is so soft and goes with just about anything depending on how I tie it, belt it, or tuck it. I will do a post about that later!)
skirt - dollar general...yes!
Day 3 -  Finally a day where I wasn't working! We had a family day house hunting and going to craft fairs and family dinners! 
Dress - walmart 
scarf - Jane
Belt - target
Day 4 - Church day!
Skirt - JC Penny's (old)
shirt - Sams

It isn't too late to join #dadim. Link up here or the blog or on facbook! It is so fun to be creative and fun!

Linking up with Funday Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment