Friday, June 6

Five on Friday: Jane loves!

Happy Friday!

I will be back with a #dadim recap. The month went really well and I can't wait to let you guys in on it!

For now, let's get the festivities of Friday underway. I have been looking forward to this day all week! It has just been one of those weeks....=)

If you have never heard of Jane.com, you should go there right now! There is pretty much nothing on there that I dislike. I have mentally spent WAY too much money! Yeah for self-control right?

So my five are my current top five picks!

source
First up are these fantastic linen pants! Light, airy, and fun colors! I'm in love!

Pick a size and take home these guys for 18.99

source
Next up is this adorable polka dot top! I just love the sleeve detail and of course polka dots make everything better!

Polka Dot Top - 18.99

source
Again with the polka dots!

How cute is this?! And modest! The description even says the modest cut intended to be worn at the natural waist allows the skirt to hit below the knee! Plus a no-slit design ensures its modesty from the sitting aspect! Yeah!

Polka Dot Pencil Skirt - 9.99

source
Number four comes in with this chevron tribal tunic top. I just love all the colors and it's year round wearing capabilities!

Chevron Tunic Top -19.99

source
I haven't completely decided about these shorts yet. I love the idea of lace/crochet shorts but I haven't landed on a particular style yet. I am not a huge fan of the length of these but I would purchase them to see and potentially return them. I like to try until I get it right!

Fabulous Crochet Shorts - 17.99

Happy Friday Folks!

Linking up for Five on Friday

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! I love the idea of lace shorts, but I have yet to find a pair that is flattering on me. I think my booty is a little too big b/c the lace never lays right! ugh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I kept trying because I really want them to work. My curvy hips may never let me! =)
      Nice to "meet" you! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Jane.com and I am SO glad I saw this post!! Absolutely love allll of these - especially those pants!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I don't know what I drooled over before Jane! Sign up for the daily emails so you can see the good deals that have! TONS of gift ideas and fun things for you too!

      Delete